This week’s thought:
“Our old history ends at the cross, our new history begins with the resurrection” ~ Watchman Nee
New Event on the Calendar
Our Annual Church Rummage Sale! Click for details
Here at River of Life Church…
We welcome you to join in and become involved with us, a group of around 60 or so believers from different ages, vocations, and pasts. Our size allows all the members of the body of Christ to know and be involved with each other. We seek to help, support and strengthen each other in this craziness that most of go through more often than we wish.
We Gather Here:
- In the Name of Jesus Christ who is our Lord and Savior (Matthew 18:20)
- And base our beliefs and lives on the Biblical Truths that are written in the Bible, the Word of the God (1 John 2:5)
- We gather together as part of the Body of Christ that is here on earth to share the Good News of Salvation in Jesus, the Christ
- We gather together to minister, edify, support and love each other as brothers and sisters in Christ (Hebrews 10:24-25)
Join us here on Sunday mornings at 10:00am
- We seek to praise and give thanks to our Lord in song (Act 3:8)
- We seek to worship Him in humbly submitting our heart, will and actions to His will (Romans 12:16)
- We are a congregation of approximately 65 that seek to fellowship together. To provoke one another to good works and celebrate the uniqueness we each have been given by God. (Hebrews 10:24)
- We preach and teach from the Bible as directed through prayer and needs of the body to equip the saints for good works. (Romans 8:14)
- We do have Childrens Sunday School each Sunday for those age 4 on up.
Our normal worship service consists of:
- Opening prayer
- About 30 minutes of songs and choruses
- Time for testimonies
- Teaching by the pastor
- Children’s classes downstairs after the music portion of the service.